PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Opening Pandora’s box
- The moment of encounter – Discovering new crystals can mirror how you approach other areas of your life
- Tanya hears the crystal resonance
- Enhydro – water bubbles inside a crystal
- Crystals have their own personalities – some are quiet and tender, some are masculine, some are feisty
- Oregon Infinity Quartz – feisty, playful, full of vitality
- Crystals have their own journey and agenda
- Epidote – helped with Colby’s tumor
- A break is a release – may be reflecting a transition
- Oregon Infinity Quartz – multiple events create striations, terminations
- Self healing – where the crystal breaks off and grew new crystals
- Brandberg Quartz (Namibia) – really dark amethyst or clear crystal with amethyst – Super powerful healers + catalyst
- Locality/Type/Metapysical name or quality
- Metaphysical Name – Super Seven/Mineral Name – Coaxinate
- Lemurian – has parallel striations on one or all sides of a crystal
- How to deal with conflicting crystal info
- If your heart and spirit resonate with a particular crystal – it’s the right one for you
- Programming your crystals
- If a crystal is in your life, there’s a purpose for it to be there
- Finding a reputable source online
- How to know if a crystal has been irradiated
- Smoky Quartz – help clear and draw out negative energies “cleanse” crystals
- What crystals would you use for romance
- Ruby, Twin Flame crystal
- Clusters are great for building a family
- Money – Amethyst, Citrine, cluster represents growth + abundance
- 2 or more minerals in a crystal – Flow + attraction
Expansion/Up leveling – Nepal crystal point – hand mined at 23,000 feet
- Clear Quartz from Arkansas – youthful energy
- Smoky Quartz – clear blocks
- Oregon Infinity Quartz – similar energy as Nepal point
- Phantoms – helps us work with our shadow self
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get a list of good starter crystals and those that are good for the advanced crystal collector.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Tanya Pluth learned to consciously select and work with crystals and stones while apprenticing for 8 years with a shaman, pairing stones as tools for healing, ceremony, and sacred purposes. Tanya applies her musical training and “ear” when pairing people with stones, utilizing a core aspect of her intuitive abilities: “hearing” energies and information through subtle vibration and resonance. Tanya offers consultations for those seeking to find crystals and stones of unique quality and power. Grove of Stones’ crystals and minerals come from sustainable sources, with Tanya digging her own material whenever possible. Where she is unable to travel to dig her own crystals, Tanya chooses suppliers whose practices align with her commitment to sustainability and sacred-handling.
In addition to her work with crystals and stones, Tanya offers workshops, spiritual counseling, and energetic healing for people, spaces, and pets. Tanya began studying spirituality and healing arts in the 1990s and has worked as a teacher/healer for over 15 years drawing from her studies in Buddhism, Shamanism, and Druidry. Tanya’s initiation became official in the winter of 2013, when welcoming the sunrise in company with 8 snowy owls. The whole story is available at Tanya’s spirituality and nature photography blog, Urbane Wild (www.urbanewild.com).
As a writer and musician, Tanya’s work explores issues of spirituality, identity, and difference. Her self-produced CD, Saving Graces, was nominated for 4 Pride in the Arts awards, including Song of the Year. Tanya’s life-long study of music supported her healing gifts, as the energy of music and the energies of healing are one and the same.