PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Consciousness is in, and through, and as everything. All being-ness, All that is.
- Science and Spirituality are not mutually exclusive
- The brain is a receiver transmitter, not the generator of consciousness
- The Empire Culture – the basis of our civilization today
- Light versus dark
- Separate but equal – the divine male mates with the divine female – creates balance and harmony
- Indigenous cultures have always honored the mother
- WWII brought about a quantum leap
- Quantum creating – yes, anything is possible
- Wavicles – depends upon the design of the experiment + the observers intention
- The law and the word / The creative process of the individual – Thomas Troward
- Consciousness contemplates itself and creates substance -> movement (energy) -> form
- Frequency & The Intuitive Way – Penny Peirce
- Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS.org) – Northern California
- Movie – The Living Matrix
- Full disclosure – Other universes side by side (vibrationally different and out of our consciousness)
- David Hawkins – The Eye of the I & Power vs Force
- The higher our vibration frequency the more people we will affect
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Join Ruth and Angela as they explore the quantum edges, plus get Ruth’s booklets: Unlocking the Power of the Secret and Heaven on Earth.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Ruth L. Miller is best described as a synthesist of all things relevant to consciousness, human potential, and culture. She works with academic institutions, individuals, nonprofits, churches, and small businesses to guide them through the confusion of today’s world and into the emerging culture.
Dr. Miller has taught dozens of classes and led countless workshops on new paradigms, systems thinking, and futures research, serving as director of the Cybernetic Systems Program at San Jose State University, as well as adjunct faculty at Antioch University-Seattle, Marylhurst University, and Portland State University. She has also taught courses on world religions, science & religion, adult education, metaphysics, and the business of ministry at the Living Enrichment Institute and New West Seminary—receiving the highest evaluations for her classes at all of these institutions. She currently offers classes and workshops throughout the Pacific Northwest and an online course about the emerging culture at Gaia Living Systems Institute (www.gaialivingsystems.org)
She earned the doctorate in Systems Science from Portland State University integrating intuition and analysis in impact assessment and decision-making. She earned the M.S. in Cybernetic Systems from San Jose State University with a thesis integrating intuitive methods in systems development and policy planning. Before that she earned the Certificate in environmental studies from Long Beach State University with a teaching-guide on radiation and society, and a B.A. in Anthropology with a minor in American Literature at the University of New Mexico.
Dr. Miller has published papers in several professional journals and was twice honored by publication in The General Systems Yearbook, in addition to numerous research reports ranging from the future of energy to the potential for electronics funds transfer and program plans for small businesses and nonprofit organizations.And some of her manuals and books, among them 150 Years of Healing and Unveiling Your Hidden Power, have become standard texts for New Thought students.
Today, Dr. Miller is integrating her scientific, cultural, and spiritual studies, with titles like Make the World Go Away – beyond 2012 describing the ancient prophecies and modern scientific forecasts surrounding the present global transition; Mary’s Power– embracing the divine feminine as the age of empire ends; Empowered Care – mind-body medicine methods, (co-authored with Robert Bruce Newman) which integrates Tibetan meditation methods with shamanic and scientific models of the mind and body; and her editing of the Library of Hidden Knowledge, including Natural Abundance – Ralph Waldo Emerson’s guide to prosperity, in which she ‘translates’ and modernizes 19th century metaphysical philosophy to make it more accessible for contemporary readers. Her recent articles on futures research have been published in the prestigious Journal of Future Studies.
- Website: www.ruthlmillerphd.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruth.l.miller.7
- A few of Ruth’s Books mentioned: