PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Ecopsychology combines the study of psychology and ecology – and teaches us how are we affected by nature.
- Tabi’s brother’s death catalyzed her journey into nature and realizing we are all one with nature
- The Nature Process is a 5 step process including natural presence, physical presence, and natural attraction…
- Tabi shares why she donates 100% of the proceed from The Nature Process online to TreeSisters, a non-profit that supports emerging feminine leadership and reforestation of the planet.
- Find out what Tabitha does in her daily spiritual practice that has changed her life.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
With a Masters in Applied Ecopsychology, Tabi(tha) Jayne is an author, coach, speaker, growth expert and nature geek who is on a mission to help individuals create a conscious connection to nature that acts as a catalyst for personal and planetary transformation.
As part of her commitment to planet first, not profit, Tabi donates 100% of the proceeds from The Nature Process™ online LIVE to selected non-profit organizations whose work supports the earth.
Tabi is also the creator of the Tree of Transformation®, an eight month journey of growth and transformation using the wisdom of the trees and the power of nature.