Today you’re gonna see me get vulnerable!
You know that squirm in your seat kind of vulnerable. I’ll admit it. I like to be in control. What about you? Do you like to be in control too?
Most of us try to avoid the things that are uncomfortable, painful and scary.
In fact, when we feel out of control we each have a unique way of getting out of the experience so we don’t have to feel uncomfortable. I reveal mine during the show! Want to know yours?
You can’t show up authentically when you avoid your dark side.
Each of us has an inner storyteller. It believes its job is to protect you. Our storyteller creates stories that allow us to stay unseen and disconnected, but the more we try to avoid pain, the more pain we find ourselves in.
I invite Suzanne Hanna to ask me the deeper questions.
During a revealing conversation we find several reasons why I’ve been choosing to be single and how I’ve been manifesting exactly what I don’t want. I thought I was being focused, maybe…or maybe not.
As you watch, Suzanne and I will help you find out what’s been hiding in your shadow, how your greatest fear could become your reality and what could be keeping you from an intimate relationship.
- Are you avoiding the things that are uncomfortable, painful, or scary?
- What you run from becomes the thing that defines you.
- You can’t show up authentically when you avoid the dark side.
- Can you be comfortable receiving what you really want at the soul level?
- Why is love terrifying and what keeps you from experiencing love?
- What are you naturally conditioned to do?
- Are you running from yourself?
- Are you living in truth and transparency?
- How can I lean into this versus How can I make this go away.
- We create stories that allow us to stay unseen and disconnected.
- As you get closer to what you want, the weeds are the hardest to pull.
Did you resonate with the feelings and beliefs that surfaced for me around being in a relationship and finding love? I wanna know. Leave a comment in our Insider Community. I can’t wait to hear what comes up for you!
Connect with Suzanne:
- Website: www.thewildernesswalk.com