Here’s what Sage and I talk about:
- Her call to service and how she became psychic over night
- Self-Realization is the awareness of being divinity – God
- Let’s not complicate things
- There is no separation – We are the divine – we are making room for ourselves
- How does one experience beyond the mind/What is beyond the mind?
- Allow synchronicity + be in the flow to experience the divine versus using the mind and needing to know.
- Our states of minds (feelings) are what create our reality – they over-ride the mind so it’s unable to
- The mind is super-imposed
- Separateness + Time are an illusion that are created in our mind
- Work less – Accomplish more: Allowing the flow to take us where we need to be and when we need to be there
- Integration is – dissolve the mind
- States of mind (feelings)
- 4 addictions of the mind – ways the mind stays trapped
- The need to know – How do I do it? What will the outcome be?
- The need for perfection – If it’s not done perfect/good enough
- Fixating on what’s not working – “I need to fix this”
- The need for intensity and drama
- Living in a state of being versus doing
- In the world but not attached to it
- What is it you’re trying to teach yourself?
- That which you’re most excited about is a vibratory code
- Let excitement be your guiding light
- Excitement – can we really trust it?
Today’s Action Steps + Gift for Premium Members:
This content is for Premium Academy members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
About the Guest:
Sage is a gifted intuitive healer, speaker, and teacher who has been on the spiritual path for over 20 years. She has lectured and worked one-on-one with thousands of people around the world. With her first teacher of 12 years, she studied and mastered the law of creating your reality. She ventured beyond the world of 3D with her second teacher, learning the construct of her mind, and how the mind must be seen and dissolved in order to go beyond the illusion of separation and the life/death cycle. Her breath is of Enlightenment; her greatest love and desire is assisting people in walking out of their minds and into Self-Realization. Having had many permission slips behind her name, she has come to realize the Truth is all that matters. Sage resides in Hawaii.