Here’s What Rhonda and I talk about:
- What is “Woo-woo” really?
- Life growing up metaphysically
- Clairsentient – feeling physical sensations + feelings of others, psychometry (psychic information received from objects)
- Feel into your surroundings, become like a chameleon
- Space clearing – Father Francis MacNutt
- We are life long students
- Even though we live it we can get freaked out!
- Stepping into other dimensions though sleep
- EMF’s – Electromagnetic frequencies
- When we’re in 3D (physical reality) – we can only comprehend 3D
- You don’t have to go anywhere to experience another dimension – they are here
- Our physical bodies need to assimilate energy work we do
- Shift your awareness and tune in to other dimensions
- Power vs. Force Book – David R. Hawkins, M.D. Ph.D.
- Your body is a tool to help you
- Do whatever it takes to get in the present moment
- Are you overcomplicating it?
- Use active observation
- Manifesting 6 one-hundred dollar bills
- Failure does not exist because life is an experiment
- This is what alignment feels like
- What shifted to allow Rhonda to receive greater abundance
Today’s Action Steps + Gift for Premium Members:
This content is for Premium Academy members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
About the Guest:
Rhonda Lee, MAEd holds a graduate level degree in Special Education and worked in the field for nearly a decade. Populations with special needs are near and dear to her heart and she considers her former students, who had severe disabilities, to be some of her greatest teachers. Rhonda is a Reiki master of 19 years, a Laughter Yoga leader and the creator of Spirit Mist Smokeless Smudge. One of her many passions is teaching her clients to feel empowered by taking control of their personal and surrounding energies through various modalities.
As a motivational and keynote speaker, Rhonda has delivered programs concentrating on stress release, healthy living concepts and the power of laugher as a healing tool from NYC to LA for over 20 years. For four of those years she taught workshops at the Cancer Treatment Center of America for patients as well as caregivers. Rhonda’s audiences have been wide and varied and have included medical professionals to artists to college students. Being an avid researcher, Rhonda has contributed to the very first program in the US to address elder abuse and depression in the geriatric population.
Rhonda runs several on line programs and groups empowering her clients and customers to explore their personal power through self awareness and the release of the concept of failure. Her signature and most popular programs are The Divine LOVE Reiki Grid and Money Energy Experiments. Love and laughter are her tools for delivering her programs as well as her videos on her YouTube channel.
A lifelong student of LOVE, Rhonda chooses this path to lead and guide her with her business, relationships, passions and basically her whole life. She is an empath and clairsentient from birth, which has led her to have a rather interesting perspective on life. Rhonda enjoys creating communities, deep laughter, experimental art, lots of family time and is completely owned by her 2 dogs Buddha and Scarlett.