Renee Starr is a mythologist, sacred storyteller, spiritual coach, and artist. She was the proprietress of a modern day apothecary store called ALKIMI in Los Angeles, California.
As a seeker of ancient wisdom for the modern woman, she offers her book, “You Are Woman, You Are Divine” as a guide for our journey back to The Goddess.
Renee has her own line of herbal, ritual and Goddess products. Her branded movement, Back to The Goddess, offers classes, workshops, and Goddess Circles, as well as a variety of women’s retreats for women everywhere to awaken to their sacredness, their inner goddess and to rekindle a relationship with The Divine Feminine.
Here’s what Renee and I talk about:
- “When I finished writing You Are Woman, You Are Divine, I realized something that I had not known until then. I, like all the other mythological women, faeries and enchanted princesses I had read about, had survived. I had made it through to the other side and was now fearlessly, courageously and gorgeously whole.“
- The Goddesses
- Goddess Nut (pronounced Newt) – creation, teaches us balance how to be in harmony with the divine masculine within and with men.
- Goddess Lilith – deep primitive, sexual female power
- Goddess Yemaya – creativity
- Goddess White Tara – Stillness
- Goddess White Buffalo Calf Woman – Wisdom
- Goddess Cassandra – Voice – power of our voice and intuition
- Goddess Radha – passion, innate feminine passion, joy and pleasures of the body
- Goddess Eve – Awakened
- Goddess Isis – Remembering our wholeness
- Lilith was Adam’s first mate in the Garden of Eden
- Patriarchal religions eclipsed the Goddess aspects
- The divine feminine tempers and cools the fiery divine masculine
- Recognize you embody the qualities of the divine Goddess and act as if – bathing ritual
- Women carry the essence and vessel for life
- Masculine is the active, catalytic aspect of life
- The goal is to bring the qualities together and create a wholeness
- When the energy essence is out of balance you will feel:
- Hurried, Urgent, rushed
- What does a balanced woman in business look like?
- Where are your embodiments of the feminine in your life?
- In Power (masculine) vs Of Power (feminine)
- 7 Qualities of the Goddess
- Harmony with the masculine
- Female of power
- Remembering yourself whole
- Balanced marriage – everyone being their predominant essence
- Women are the leaders of spiritual/energetic life in relationship
- Are you trying to lead the relationship from the masculine? Check out the Love SPARK program
- Surrender – activating your most available aspect of receptivity
- You are sacred, you are precious, something to be treasured
- Allow yourself to be led and be supported by masculine essence
Renee’s Practical Tips & Gift for Academy members:
This content is for Premium Academy members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Connect with Renee:
- Website: http://www.backtothegoddess.com/
- Learn about Renee’s upcoming retreat below
Renee’s Upcoming Retreat
Today, many women are feeling the call of something that they cannot name, cannot identify and cannot seem to find in the modern world. This call carries with it a feeling of longing and a hint of something wild, primitive, deep, untamed and very, very female. This is the call of the moon upon your womb, your blood and your soul, calling you home to yourself, to your feminine magic and to a practice of looking up at the moon in the night sky with an understanding that you are a part of her cycles, that you are lunar.
Contact us for details: bit.ly/MoonWildRetreat
Click below to tweet some love!
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review!