I had such an enjoyable heart-centered conversation this week with Michael Margulis. He radiates joy and pure positivity.
During the show, Michael and I explore what it means to live through heart consciousness and embody oneness in our daily lives, the difference between the agenda of the heart and the mind, and Michael explains a simple way to manifest more of what you want versus what you don’t.
Plus, to add a cherry on top, Michael guides us through a sweet, heart opening guided visualization to help you drop your consciousness out of your mind and into your body.
Join Angela every Sunday at 9:00 am PST/Noon EST to watch the show LIVE on Facebook
I hope to see you on Facebook for the live broadcast, where Michael and I will be chatting and answer your questions LIVE during the show.
Join us in the A.G. Insiders Community
Tell us, what was your biggest takeaway from today’s show? We’d love to hear about it. Leave a comment over in our Awakened Goddess Insiders Community and share your experience with us.
CLICK TO WATCH THE SHOW
Today’s Conversation is About:
- How Michael’s journey began with benevolent beings at age 12.
- Follow your heart and say YES!
- The mind is always polarized, the heart is a unity field.
- It’s all a contribution to oneness from different perspectives.
- You don’t need to “attract” anything.
- “What must I believe for this to be true?”
- The infinite doesn’t have limitation.
- Your higher self ALWAYS knows the best route.
- Do this one thing to improve the quality of your manifestations.
- Every thought is a command.
- “What does it have to do with me?”
- The goal in life isn’t to be happy when it’s easy to be happy, but to be happy when it’s not easy to be happy.
Here’s a little bit about Michael
Michael Margulis, an acupuncturist, is deeply rooted in Chinese medicine. He is skilled at translating symptoms in a way so that they become way-showers. From Michael’s perspective imbalance and dis-ease provide important clues that render themselves to be wonderful healing opportunities for better balance and greater growth and freedom on all levels.
A certified teacher in the School of Remembering. Michael shares the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek through the Awakening the Illuminated Heart workshop as well as Spiritual Empowerment and Sovereignty workshops, in North America and in Europe, in both English and French.
Michael feels deeply compelled to assist people by teaching people profound heart-based activations through meditation practices that awaken life changing internal technologies of the Heart and the acceleration of their personal Ascension process and spiritual sovereignty.