Today’s Conversation is About:
- How flowing down the Nile ignited Maureen’s mandala drawings
- What it’s like being a human pendulum
- Maureen’s process of creating her mandala’s
- Table tipping to intuitive mandala readings
- What makes a mandala a mandala?
- Creativity can be messy
- Mandala’s help create a portal to the subconscious
- RHONDA – Really Happy Organization Noble Dedicated Angels
- You are an important part of your ‘spirit team’
- It’s not important to ‘know’ who your guide is
- What are you REALLY looking for?
- The Queen gets the vision, the King has the tools to create
- The multi-dimensional aspect of mandala readings
- Seed planting
- An Intuitive Mandala reading I NEVER expected!
About the Guest:
For most of my adult life, I worked as a computer programmer and software engineer [California], and then as a web “goddess” analyst [Florida] to web “angel” developer [Oregon]. In other words, I became a computer geek, fully left brain oriented. It came easily to me and it was fun and challenging to do.
In 1998 I went for my first ever Reiki session. When done and without letting me off the table, Jillian looked me straight in the eye and firmly told me, “You’re not to go home! You’re to go straight to the bookstore and buy a coloring book and some crayons! You’re not using your creative side of the brain.”
It so stunned me that I did just as she said. I bought a Crayola 64-crayon set and a couple of Animaniacs coloring books. I quickly outgrew both and upgraded to color pencils and a very new-to-me concept: mandala coloring books. It was the first time I ever heard of mandalas. My heart leaped with joy! I loved the geometric patterns and playing with colors.
In early 1999, my husband, Gerry, and I traveled to Egypt. While there I became completely mesmerized and enamored with all the Middle Eastern geometric patterns found in the mosques, Coptic churches and the markets as well as the Egyptian symbols and hieroglyphs found at ancient sites and on more modern-day structures everywhere we went.
In Egypt, I found my art and my heart. I drew my first mandala while going up the Nile. Upon our return home and through most of 1999 I drew out mandala after mandala.
In early 2000, we moved to Oregon where a friend introduced me to the concept of co-creating with High-Vibrational Energies beyond our 3D world via the work of Machaelle Small Wright at Perelandra. With this new perspective, my mandalas became an active meditation process which gave them a whole new life, a whole new dimension, and a whole new level of higher vibrational energy.
In 2002, to my amazement, I began hearing this Other Voice in my head, a voice of Pure Guidance. One day while coloring my “Authentic Self” mandala, I thought “what if people don’t like the colors I’m using?” This Other Voice said, “Let them color their own.” Wow! What a brilliant idea! That’s when I became fully aware of my Committee (Team R.H.O.N.D.A. of which they tell me I am a member). And that’s when I began creating and publishing my mandala coloring books.
In 2004 a new Idea made it to the surface of my consciousness: do readings for people and create a mandala as part of the process. This idea challenged everything I knew about myself and what I thought was even possible for me. In late 2010 I fully embraced this idea and in February 2011 I began the next phase of my expansion and growth: Intuitive Mandala Art Readings.
- Since my mandala journey began in 1999, my Mandala Art expanded from symmetrical mandalas to asymmetrical, hyperbolic tessellations, and now Tibetan-styled Mandala designs and my new Mandala Meditation Stones.
- The Mandalas for Coloring expanded from individual mandala prints to 20 mandala coloring books, with more on the way.
- My Intuitive Mandala Art Readings started as a simple image in my mind with general insights to help people move forward with their lives. They now come in as Guided Visualizations, with insights and guidance that often transcend time, space and dimensions, coming in from Higher Vibrational realms, offering plans of action, energy clearings, and life coaching.