Leslie Zemenek did an Astro-karma chart and hand analysis reading for me 10 years ago and it’s been one of the most impactful readings I’ve had to date! I didn’t completely understand the things she told me back then but a few years ago it all became clear as day.
Today on the show we reunite to reminisce, laugh and talk about how my life purpose was waiting for me all along – as is yours.
During this entertaining conversation we talk about recognizing one’s life purpose, getting on path and the secrets your hands hold.
Join Angela to watch #AGTV LIVE HERE every Sunday at 9:00 am PST/Noon EST
This week one lucky viewer who joins us live on Sunday will receive a signed copy of “The Brass Ring” by Dianne Bischoff James, one of my favorite guests. The more you share and comment, the more chances you have to win.
Join us in the A.G. Insiders Community
Tell us, what was your biggest takeaway from today’s show? We’d love to hear about it. Leave a comment over in our Awakened Goddess Insiders Community and share your experience with us.
CLICK TO WATCH THE SHOW
Today’s Conversation is About:
- What is an Astro-Karma reading?
- How do you know if you’re on your life purpose path?
- Your fingerprints never change but your hand prints do.
- There are 3 things you’ll find in fingerprints
- What’s your major in Earth University?
- You never are done + you won’t know the entire path.
- Do you have gift markings?
- You MUST get paid for your healing gift – equal in return.
- If you’re working hard at your life purpose, it’s because your life challenge is getting in the way.
- Healing comes from sharing what you’re worth and you make it possible for others to do the same.
- Are you psychically burnt out?
- Length = time spent
- Do you have a sloppy star?
Here’s a little bit about Leslie
Leslie Zemenek is a professional artist and a hand analyst. She has been reading professionally since 1993 and has read tens of thousands of hands over the course of her career. Specializing in helping those in transition, Leslie has guided clients all over the world in recognizing their unique gifts and creating a meaningful life. Many of her clients have gone to change careers, start businesses and write books.
Leslie has been making art since she was old enough to hold a pencil and believes that art and artists will save the world.