Today’s Conversation is About:
- She wasn’t interested in meeting her guides
- How she got out of the way
- Guides can say the strangest things
- We are ALL channeling all the time
- It won’t start out as fireworks
- Are we channeling our guides, our intuition or something else
- How does it feel to channel
- How Ker gets into a channeled state
- It’s not the big deal we make it
- Appreciate the small things
- BlueStar + Counsel of Light
- CHANNELING BEGINS
- Look for the pearls in the grass
- How can we collectively move light workers forward to make a viable income
- We are responsible for moving ourselves forward
- Light working shows up in non light-worky ways
- Take business classes
- Take your work seriously – practice good ethics + boundaries
- Gossip positively
- Energetically expands
- Money exchange has to resonate
- BlueStar explains how the morphic field works with synchronicity
- If you dismiss your manifestations when they’re at the penny stage, how are you going to be able to accommodate them at the million dollar state.
- You can train through your limiting beliefs to manifesting by incrementally
- Manifestation is easy, sometimes we don’t recognize
- What do you REALLY want? Be really specific about what you want and be clear about it
About the Guest:
Ker Cleary is a light trance channel, psychic medium and Bach flower practitioner based in Eugene, OR. She has been consciously channeling her guides, BlueStar and Counsel of Light, since 1989 or thereabouts. Her relationship with the guides began surfacing during her work as a massage therapist in the late 1980s, and gradually developed into a full time channeling practice. She works in person and by phone, all over the world.
Between the 1980s and now, Ker has been a pastry chef, a rebirther, Reiki Master, gone to grad school and been a licensed professional counselor, along with a bunch of other stuff. Nowadays she is pretty happy hanging out with her wife and their two little dogs and a few chickens, gardening and puttering around and doing the work she was called here to do.
Ker enjoys travel for fun and work, and intends to start leading groups to her heart’s homeland, Ireland, and the British Isles, to explore and channel around the ancient stones of magical olden days. If you want to read a short booklet (with photos!) about Ker and Julia’s channeling journey in Ireland in 1992, sign up on her website www.BlueStarChanneling.com for her email list and you will receive a link to download the pdf.
Ker is also an accomplished author, and is working on a book about channeling, to be published in 2017.