Kari Samuels is an Intuitive Numerologist and Happiness Coach who helps people world-wide align with their soul’s purpose and reclaim their natural spiritual gifts. Since your soul’s blueprint is encoded in your name and birth date, she utilizes your unique spiritual code to to heal your past, tune into your present, and decipher your destiny with remarkable insight.
If there is an area in your life that needs more joy, Kari can shed light on dark places and lift your spirits with love, while guiding you on your path toward happiness like a human GPS.
It is her passion to help people reclaim their natural intuition so they can truly shine their light and live their soul’s purpose. After a lifetime of studying divination and energy healing techniques, she has devoted herself to creating simple powerful tools that will help others connect with their spiritual gifts, angels, and spirit guides.
She has become a go-to resource for thousands of people around the world who want to apply the astrology and numerology to their daily lives, as well as find inspiration and practical tools for magical living. It is her joy to use her gifts to help you discover yours!
Here’s what Kari and I talk about:
- Numerology is the sister science of Astrology
- Nothing is random, everything is deliberate – including choosing our name and birth date before we’re born.
- Numerology can tell you your tendencies, what drives you, what type of person you are, your psychic gifts, and what your subconscious fears are.
- Angels communicate with us through number sequences.
- 11:11 is a gateway, a conduit between spirit and matter.
- Every number has a different meaning.
- #1 is about being first and self determination. Competition with self.
- If you’re born on an 8 day – you have a drive for status, power and authority to serve other people.
- If you deny your role or desires in life you’ll experience a lot of resistance + you’ll inhibit your soul’s growth if you try to be anything else.
- If you are not experiencing the level of success you want it’s due to denying your true nature in some capacity.
- Every number has a light and shadow aspect:
- Light of 5: express with dynamic change, storytelling, reaching the masses without fear, changing circumstances frequently.
- Shadow of 5 (fear): unable to express self, others will oppress you, unconscious projections and resentments, “why did I get myself in this situation?”, addictive patterns, and desire to escape.
- Life lessons:
- 3’s, 6’s and 9’s have lessons around being sensitive and empathic
- 2’s, 4’s and 8’s lessons are regarding relationships, the material world, and being practical
- 1’s, 5’s and 7’s crave movement and freedom, communication, expression
- 24/7 we manifest lessons associated with the energy of our numbers.
- Lessons -> learn about self -> express self -> teach others
- Our greatest challenge becomes our greatest gift.
Kari’s Practical Tips & Gift for Academy members:
This content is for Premium Academy members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Connect with Kari
- Website: www.karisamuels.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/karisamuels.intuitivecounselor
- Twitter: www. twitter.com/karisamuels
Get the new episode every Sunday – SUBSCRIBE to the show
This Episode’s Sponsor
Click below to learn more about the SPARK Spiritual Academy.
Click below to tweet some love!
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review!