Erin Cox is a business strategist, speaker, and best-selling author, and the mother of three young children. Erin’s academic background is in biology and water resources engineering. Toward the end of her 13-year career, she was a business development director for one of the world’s largest engineering firms. Erin began to realize she couldn’t achieve the work-life balance she craved while working for others. She also knew in her heart that she was meant to inspire others with her writing and speaking…so she made it happen.
Erin is a Hay House author, and her first book, One Hot Mama: The Guide to Getting Your Mind and Body Back After Baby, was published in November 2012. Her powerful messages ring true for all – that we need to take utmost care of our physical, mental, and spiritual well-being so we have energy and joy to pursue our passions and live our lives to the fullest. Erin is now using her business development expertise and the experiences of starting her own business to coach others on how to launch and grow their soul-driven businesses. Her mission is to help people create lucrative businesses that support their desired lifestyles, and use their unique gifts to make the world a better place.
Here’s what Erin and I talk about:
- How something as painful as a miscarriage can lead to a change in one’s life path
- Alignment shows up as ease and flow
- Even when we’re in alignment life brings us challenging, sometimes devastating twists and turns
- We have to surrender to move through things that are out of our control
- The decision point is the most difficult part —> acceptance
- Ask for a sign and you’ll get one!
- Ego likes to “should” on you
- Surrender – not resisting what is or what you cannot change. It feels like a calm, centeredness
- Your body will speak to you in pain, tension, illness, aches when you’re out of alignment
- Our challenges and times of suffering are purposeful to our personal, spiritual evolution
- Our partner may not be destined to be with us for the rest of our life
- Sometimes we get out of alignment when we try to make the people in our life happy
- How to regain alignment – focus first on self care
- Your emotions need to be expressed in a healthy way otherwise they’ll come out sideways
- You can’t push your way through it
- If you feel like you’re fighting an uphill battle or working hard and not seeing results – look at what’s out of alignment
Erin’s Practical Tips & Gift for Academy members:
You can’t be in alignment until you get clear with who you are, how you want to live your life and how you want to show up in the world.
- Check in everyday to notice if you have any feelings of discontent or inner nudges and take some nothingness time to find out what you need.
- Feel everything!
Click the image below to get Erin’s INSPIRED LIFE 7-Day Kick Start Program.
Inside you’ll get a 7-day daily practice guide, including Erin’s favorite recipes and tips to kick start and realign your life.
Connect with Erin:
Get Erin’s Exclusive Gift:
Want to stop dating fixer-upper’s and finally get your happily ever after? Join me for Love SPARK: Mastering Love from the Inside Out and over 10 weeks I’ll guide you through 5 powerful steps to meet the one and get your happily ever after. Register now.
Click below to tweet some love!
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review!