Here’s what Courtney and I talk about:
- We all have the ability to channel
- As you deepen into your heart and build relationship with your Divine you tap into oneness
- March 12th, 2012 – Courtney started channeling – she describes what happened
- Her fingers started typing words that weren’t hers
- Mantra she learned at 9: “I am in the Universe, the Universe is in my body, the Universe and I combine together.”
- She started asking questions – the first, “What’s the point of being human?”
- She received guidance to help her integrate the information and understand her physical being.
- Life became a peaceful place and everything made sense.
- God “all that is”, a state of oneness where everything is equal and everything is part of each other. No energies are separate.
- Be as open as possible so we can see ourselves in a way that’s close to the ultimate truth as possible.
- “We are the creators of this experience”
- The goal is not to maintain a sense of oneness. We are here to experience contrast and our humanness.
- To get to a deeper level, more comes up for your to let go of.
- The job of a guide is to lead you back to yourself and bring out what’s already there.
- When you learn to trust deeply, you surrender your own motivations, ego, thoughts and what comes is divinely inspired.
- “The guidance is within everybody”
Today’s Action Steps for Premium Members:
This content is for Premium Academy members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
About the Guest:
Courtney Amundson began her path as a seeker at a young age, progressing to the point that these teachings began to flow through her, effortlessly and with complete love and joy, starting at age 16. In the beginning, the wisdom was received for her own evolution and understanding, but after a short time she was guided to share it with as many people as possible through Teachings from God. Since then, she has worked single-mindedly on getting these teachings out to the public, not only through the work of the book, but expanding into sharing her insights through publishing articles and speaking.
In addition to her dedication to the advancement of the teachings, Courtney is actively progressing toward qigong healing certification, as well as craniosacral therapy certification. And as a classically trained violinist, she is engaging her passion for music in new, more free expression.
Teachings from God has given Courtney the inspiration and tools to create the life that excites her, and more than anything she wants to inspire you to do the same!