Christina Caudill spent over a decade running a contemporary art gallery in Atlanta, GA traveling the US and Europe promoting emerging artists. In 2012 she became a certified holistic health coach (CHHC) but found that her clients were searching for more answers to life to give them a sense of peace and direction on life. Passionate about astrology, she launched Radiant Astrology, where she empowers her clients to make choices based on their unique soul’s journey. The mission of Radiant Astrology is to illuminate people on the timeless wisdom of astrology to help you discover who you truly are and take confident steps toward who you are becoming.
- You refer to yourself as an astrology coach? How is that different from a regular astrologist?
- People often refer to astrology as like a weather report and others refer to it as a destiny set in stone. What’s your view?
- What are some myths in astrology you’d like to dispel for our listeners?
- Sun sign = personality, Rising sign = how others experience you
- What can we expect with the upcoming solar eclipse?
- Christina shares her daily spiritual practice that has changed her life.
- You’ll learn what it means when an eclipse is in the sign of Scorpio.
Christina’s Practical Tip:
How to Approach a Solar Eclipse
Solar eclipses bring confusion and lack of clarity. You also may feel more vulnerable.
“Wait and see”
Waiting during the darkness and confusion = the window of eclipse +/- 72 hours
See = an illumination of what you’ll want to pay attention to
This Solar eclipse is in Scorpio – Get a birth chart to see where you might be affected.
Trust that what you need to know will be revealed to you.
Get the new episode every Sunday – SUBSCRIBE to the show
Help Spread the Word!
It would be fantastic if you shared The Awakened Goddess with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode was inspiring, head on over to iTunes and please leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Awakened Goddess!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
This Episode’s Sponsor – Heart and Hand Naturals