Is talking about sex taboo? Is sex a bad word? Are you afraid to love sex and be labeled a slut? How does one become a sex goddess? I explore this and more with Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee of Eros Coaching.
Based in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and intimacy coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events in Asia and beyond.
Here’s what Martha and I talk about:
- Her experience filming her energy orgasm demonstration – you can watch it below.
- Being vulnerable touches people – head versus heart.
- Singapore is not a part of China – most modern country in Asia – most Westernized but still conservative values.
- Why Martha became a Clinical Sexologist.
- Her turning point when she realized she hated being a woman – shifting from struggle, living from a place of anger to learning the art of feminine presence.
- Being feminine is not in conflict with being a feminist.
- The importance of moving our sexual energy – if we are blocked energetically we will have blocks show up in our life.
- Just because you look feminine on the outside – if you’re still acting masculine you’re not being feminine.
- Values of being a feminine
- Being vs doing
- Fluid, flowing, shapeshifting
- Softening is our strength
- You don’t have to try to be beautiful – you ARE beautiful.
- Stillness, Subtleness
- When you are afraid you appear more stiff and shut down your sexy vibe.
- The tightness of your jaw is correlated with the tightness of your vagina!! What?!
- How do you respond to your partner when you’re not happy with them?
- The value of being in your womb space (3 inches below your belly button)
- Don’t try to control your man, invite him in
- What it means to be a Sex Goddess
Martha’s Practical Tip:
- Be in your Womb Space as much as possible – notice how it impacts your interactions
- Sexual energy won’t move if you don’t move and your pelvic floor muscles are your foundation
- Practice your Kegels everyday by squeezing and relaxing your vaginal muscles – 30 times min
Connect with Martha
- Watch Dr. Martha’s amazing energy orgasm on YouTube – very enlightening!
Get the new episode every Sunday – SUBSCRIBE to the show
This Episode’s Sponsor
Click below to learn more about the SPARK Spiritual Academy.
Click below to tweet some love!
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review!