Today Annie Anderson and I are talking about Doing Epic Shit by being all of who you are – unapologetically, whole-heartedly, 100%.
Annie is a Coach + Visionary + Storyteller. She’s not your average coach because she rolls it all into one – life, business, and spirituality. She was a graphic designer for 24 years before really stepping into the role of coach and leader and is a single parent to 4 kids. She loves reading, books, music, writing, coffee, cats and the ocean. She’s also an Ordained minister, Reiki Master and vegetarian.
She works with powerful women who are ready to take life & biz to the next level. Her clients call her an empowerment beast. It takes a certain caliber of coach to work with powerful women who want to change the world and her name is Annie!
- What does it mean to be all of who you are – unapologetically, whole-heartedly, 100%.
- Annie walks us through a powerful meditation.
- Annie talks about writing 5 things every day that she’s grateful for and how she creates her vision for the day.
- Annie shares her daily practice of scripting and how it’s changed her life
Annie’s Practical Tip:
Script your day
Start each day with an intention and vision of what you want to happen. You can be very specific or be general and declare it to be so. Such as…
To feel surrounded, protected, supported and loved.
To be in alignment, open to discovery and expansion.
To be divinely inspired.
Get the new episode every Sunday – SUBSCRIBE to the show
Help Spread the Word!
It would be fantastic if you shared The Awakened Goddess with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode was inspiring, head on over to iTunes and please leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Awakened Goddess!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
This Episode’s Sponsor – Love SPARK Program