Today’s Conversation is About:
- My windy path from organizing to therapy to sex
- Why I started my podcast
- My process to creating T.A.G.S.
- How I choose guests for the show
- Who are my favorites?
- Anything is possible!
- Every interview is a co-creation whatever is suppose to come out w
- What are my challenges?
- Integrity, quality come first
- How I manifested resources
- What are my least favorite part about the show?
- Do I critique myself?
- Will I interview people multiple times?
- What’s my vision for the show?
- Creating a transformational experience with the show
- Lets talk about my love life
- What about marriage and children?
- How I’ve balanced the masculine and feminine in my life
- How I learned about alignment
- How do I get back into alignment?
- My pre-interview rituals
- What role will I be playing in 10 years?
- How the show’s impacted people
- More than a business
- My worst interview and why
- If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive?
- My goal for the show
Click the image below to download your beautiful 6 page guide with the top 10 best tips from past show guests to live a divine life.
Virtual Happy Hour
Time: August 19, 2016 12:00 PM Pacific/3:00 PM Eastern (US and Canada)